Good Pay and Benefits
Wick Buildings is EMPLOYEE OWNED! That means you are not just an employee, you are an owner! The Employee Stock Ownership Plan allows you a no out of pocket way to save towards retirement and have a stake in the success of the company.
We believe team members are to be fairly compensated for the work they perform and rewarded for exceptional effort and success. Wick offers an above average starting pay and the opportunity for a pay increase after 60 days of employment. Also, periodic performance reviews are rewarded with additional pay increases. You are also eligible for production bonus pay, safety performance rewards, and the opportunity to earn your way to a warm weather get-a-way to a tropical beach!
I addition to what shows up on your paycheck each week, you have the “hidden paycheck” in the form of a comprehensive benefit package.
- Group Health Coverage for you and your dependents: Wick pays up to$400 of your premium per month for single coverage and up to $1050 of your premium per month for family coverage!
- Group Short Term Disability Coverage: If you are sick or injured and can’t work, you have the financial security of a short term disability plan to help cover expenses. Wick pays 100% of the premium.
- Life Insurance: Wick provides you $20,000 in life insurance as well as $20,000 in accidental death and dismemberment coverage. Wick pays 100% of the premium
- Dental and Vision: You can enroll in comprehensive dental and vision insurance to further protect you and your dependents.
- Paid Time Off: you have eight paid holidays throughout the year as well as paid vacation time!
Proud to be an EOE/ Drug Free Workplace